Candidate handbooks have been sent out to pupils who are sitting their GCSEs this Summer with information about their exams – please click here to view a copy.
The following guide from the Department for Education explains the changes taking place with GCSEs and the new grading system:
More information on the reformed GCSEs is available from Ofqual here.
Please click here to view the current JCQ notices and guidelines for candidates for 2018/2019.
We recommend you watch the following JCQ video on mobile phones in exams:
We have a number of policies relating to exams which you can view or download below:
- Access Arrangements Policy
- Complaints & Appeals Procedure (exams)
- Disability Policy (exams)
- Exam Contingency Plan
- Exam Room Emergency Evacuation Policy
- Exams Policy
- Internal Appeals Policy (exams)
- Non Exam Assessment Policy
- Word Processor Policy (exams)
If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to contact Liz Butler, Exams Officer, by email to email@example.com or on 0161 883 2401 extension 1026.