This page contains the links to all the different areas on our website where the information that the Department for Education requires us to publish can be found.
Paper copies can be provided free of charge on request by contacting the school office on 0161 883 2401 or completing the online form here.
- Admission arrangements
- Exclusions arrangements
- Ofsted reports
- Key Stage 4, Key Stage 5 results and Performance tables
- Behaviour Policy and Anti Bullying Strategy
- Pupil Premium and Year 7 Catch-up Premium
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
- Equality Impact Scheme and Equality Objectives
- Governors’ information and duties
- Complaints Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Values and ethos
- Academy Funding Agreement
- Contact details