Please click here to visit our Home Learning pages where your child’s teachers have uploaded a range of session plans and resources for you and your child to access at home to support the work that is being sent via their iPad.
We have a new Remote Learning guide, our one-stop resource list for parents, pupils and staff, which brings together all the resources we use in school and also includes links to other resources that may be of interest to you – please click here to view it. The guide will be kept updated as new and exciting apps and resources emerge. Please contact school if you need login details for any of the apps listed.
In addition to our Remote Learning guide, as we come across information and news that we think you might find useful we will add it to this page in case it is of interest:
- Advice for parents and carers on Supporting Emotional Wellbeing
- Advice for parents and carers on Thinking about Challenging Behaviour
- The Muslim Council of Britain have some helpful suggestions for celebrating Ramadan here
- Oldham Council are funding a six session online course ‘Raising Resilience’ for parents – more information here
- Mr Sturrock (a primary teacher from Scotland) has drawn up a list of daily live activities available online here.
- We have some fun Easter ideas for you including our virtual Holiday Club activities – please click here to see them.
- The Department for Education have published an online list of resources here.
- ‘Beyond Words’ have produced a special resource, a short story without words that your child may find helpful here.
- The National Autistic Society lists a wide range of resources on its website here.
- For support with your child’s iPad, we have a new channel – ‘New Tube’ – with useful ‘how to’ guides available here.
- Managing Behaviour at Home
- Guidance from educational psychology for parents supporting their children during COVID 19